Right-Brain Business Plan® Workshop
This fun and interactive workshop is perfect for you if…
- You don’t have a business plan and know you need one, but doing dirty dishes, dealing with loads of laundry, or even getting a head start on next year’s taxes all sound way more appealing.
- You’ve tried to do a business plan the “traditional way” and you got stuck, overwhelmed, and demotivated
- You already have a business plan, but you need to breathe new life into it
- You can’t stand spreadsheets
- Numbers numb you out
- AND you’d be a heck of a lot happier planning your business in the same intuitive, authentic, and expressive way that you live your creative life (yes, indeed, it can be that fun and fulfilling)
Empowering your natural right-brain gifts of imagination and intuition can actually help you find fresh solutions to business challenges. You have permission to create wildly. To not be bound by what "makes sense". After all, isn't that how innovation happens?
In this workshop you get to make best business buddies with your artistic, visionary right brain. I will share with you key strategies to turn your creative ideas into entrepreneurial endeavors.
By the end of this 1-day workshop, you will have learned how to:
- Clarify your business values and vision
- Paint a picture of your business landscape
- Determine what products and services you’ll offer
- Understand your competition, and what makes you stand out from the crowd
- Identify who your perfect customers are and how you’ll reach them
- Set and manage money goals that honor your values and align with your life
- Select your circle of support to help you get the work done
- Map out concrete action steps to bring your Right-Brain Business Plan® to life
Through artfully facilitated games, reflection, creation and sharing, you will develop your own Right-Brain Business Plan to take home. No previous business or art experience necessary. Price includes supplies and a delicious vegetarian lunch. Location is a beautiful 42-acre retreat facility in Sagle, Idaho where you will spend the day immersed in nature to inspire and invigorate your inner visionary.
You get the following (and much, much more!) from this workshop:
- Detailed, do-able assignments… that deal with all the parts of a business plan, from start to finish
- Intuitive exercises and inspiring materials… that tap into your natural creative genius, transforming drudgery into joy
- Hands-on support, guidance, and accountability… from a licensed facilitator plus the wisdom and perspectives of your fellow creative cohorts in the circle
This workshop is for those who have great ideas and want to go into business for themselves but don't know where to start AND those who already have a business that needs new inspiration AND those who just want to learn more about how to vision plan for the future to enliven goals and awaken dreams.
The Small Business Administration estimates that 50% of small businesses in America fail within their first five years. Lack of planning is often to blame. The Right-Brain Business Plan Workshop helps you beat the odds by providing an enjoyable, accessible, and visual approach to clarifying the big picture for your business and to developing a plan of action that will help you get the job done.
You deserve it!
Sign up at: http://katherinegreenland.com/
What people have said about the Right-Brain Business Plan®:
“This course helped me re-energize and align my vision, purpose and actions. In fact, engaging in this class got me so inspired again about my business that I found myself in action implementing my plan while simultaneously creating it! Results are already materializing.”
— Amy Egenberger, Spirit Out!, Inc, www.spiritout.com
“Approaching the writing of a business plan with a right-brain creative aspect makes it less intimidating and more inspiring. It certainly isn’t boring! I think the creative approach makes it more personal. The best aspect for me in this class is feeling that I have a better direction for my business. It pushed me to move in a direction that I’ve been contemplating for almost a year.”
—Amy Crawley, Amy A. Crawley Fine Art, www.amyacrawley.com
“I’ve written business plans before, but this helped me do it in a way that let me stay in the right mindset for the project. The old ways felt like trapping the creative flow in false structure that misled me. But my Right-Brain Business Plan® not only provides structure, it provides inspiration and puts me in the right (ha!) mindset.”
—Tori Deaux, The Circus Serene, www.circusserene.com
“I definitely appreciate the fact that this course emphasizes and acknowledges how important visuals are to the right brain person. This concept really helps me stay focused and interested in the planning process of my business. Phew! This is the furthest I have ever gone in the planning process. I typically don’t make it past reading the two words, ‘executive summary’.“
— Lisa Hause, Lisa Hause Photography, www.lisahause.com
“If you don’t have a plan for your business, you need one. If you want to have fun learning how to develop a plan, take this course. This course takes the ‘scare factor’ out of creating a business plan.”
—Tracey Asai, Tracey Asai Designs, www.traceyasaidesigns.com